Product Description (from their site):
It is ideal to use as a post chemical peeling products (AHA 10% Serum also).
· Ceramide in this cream is a natural component which is found in all four layers of the human skin. This acts as a protective layer guarding the skin against infections and retaining moisture on the skin which can result in reduction of dermatitis, dry skin, eczema and wrinkles. With age, the ceramide decreases leading to wrinkles, dry, patchy and sagging skin.
· Anti-Irritating and Skin Moisturizing Ceramides Cream. This cream is excellent for the regular, dry and extra sensitive skin to reduce wrinkles and lines as a daily routine wrinkle care and also great during or after chemical peel.
· Complications from Chemical Peels: Note that complications associated with using a chemical peel product may be immediate or belated. These may be skin burning, irritation, pains, redness, swelling, dryness and flaking. Benefit of Post Chemical Peel Products: Using this cream as Post Chemical Peel cream before, during and after Chemical Peels is to ensure a safer procedure of chemical peels with less complications.
· How do we use post chemical peel serums and creams? After you finish the chemical peel as instructed and towel dry, apply this post chemical peel cream generously and let stay day long or overnight.
· Excellent for daily Routine: This cream is also excellent for extra sensitive or dry skin for a daily routine since it is formulated for the skin undergoing chemical peel procedure which causes the skin extremely sensitive and dry.
I received a jar of the I Max Ceramide-Post Chemical Peel-Soothing and Moisturizing Cream from MaxLife USA, Inc in exchange for an honest review. I really like this product! This Moisturizing Cream is reasonably priced and it's very easy to use! After using this Moisturizing Cream especially after using the I Max TCA 45% deep chemical peel for a few days I am amazed. This Moisturizing Cream is light and noticeably made a difference in the softness of my skin! The cream goes on real easily and is quickly absorbed into my skin.
I use this cream not really for the younger looking skin since I am 26 but more of a healthier looking skin especially in the winter. My favorite part about this Moisturizing Cream is the smell. It has a relaxing feminine smell which I love. I love all the natural elements in this moisturizer and it works. It feels great on my skin!
MaxLife USA, Inc really stands behind their products and this Ceramide-Post Chemical Peel-Soothing and Moisturizing Cream really does what it promises to do! I recommend this Ceramide-Post Chemical Peel-Soothing and Moisturizing Cream to anyone who wants their skin to be softer and bring back a healthy/ younger look.You can buy this product HERE.
A big THANK YOU to MaxLife USA, Inc for providing me with a free I Max Ceramide-Post Chemical Peel-Soothing and Moisturizing Cream to review. I was not compensated for this review. I receive product(s) for free so that I can provide my insight and experience. These are my honest opinions. Your experience may vary.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.