Product Description (from Amazon):
Why we need proofing baskets?
The banneton gives your bread a traditional artisan look, and can also be used to store bread.
How to use proofing baskets:
1. Coated thinly and evenly with flour along inside of the basket.
2. Put a piece of dough into the basket till it is completely fermented to fit the basket.
3. The pattern of the rattan cane basket is clearly imprinted on the fermented dough, beautiful bread mould is formed.
4. Turn over the basket, take out of the dough, and transfer it onto a baking sheet of oven.
5. Bake the bread, clean the basket or set dough into it, repeat the above procedure.
Notice:The banneton has to be cleaned after each use by leaving it to dry in the sun - otherwise it will be moldy.
When I saw this Chef Rimer Banneton Proofing Basket I loved it. I couldn’t wait to get it and try it out. It was a great tool to have! I like to bake on the side for my family so this Chef Rimer Banneton Proofing Basket was a pleasure to use. It's extremely sturdy and well made, and the linen is perfectly stitched. One thing to remember is you MUST dry it in the sun.
It is both easy to clean and come packaged perfectly. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who could use it!
BUY IT NOW
A big THANK YOU to Chef Rimer for providing me with a free Chef Rimer Banneton Proofing Basket to review. I was not compensated for this review. I receive product(s) for free so that I can provide my insight and experience. These are my honest opinions. Your experience may vary.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.