Product Description (from their site):
Northbooks are great notebooks made in New York. Our original ruled soft cover notebook keeps it simple with high quality paper for a fine writing experience. Each notebook is 5x8 inches (13x20 cm) with rounded corners. This notebook is our go-to size for light work and for serious play, and it works great as a writing journal.
Try your first Northbook, and put piece of Brooklyn in your stash today!
- Designed in NYC and made in Brooklyn, Northbooks is a distinctly American brand
- Flexible and durable soft cover of 30% post consumer kraft paper, color neutral
- 96 pages of smooth college ruled, acid-free paper, certified for ecological sourcing and manufactured in the US
- Sized small enough to pack along and large enough to write it all down, works as a travel journal and as a notepad for list making
- High quality paper that is a joy to write on, and keeps ink from bleeding across pages
I received the Northbooks Ruled 5x8 Notebook, Made in USA from Northbooks in exchange for an honest review. I love the look and simplicity of them! The best part is that they are made in the USA!! They are perfect for me to keep my management notes in them and they are easy to carry around.
The notebook is very well made and I am really happy with the product. I would totally recommend this product to anyone who thinks it would be a good fit for them!
BUY IT NOW
A big THANK YOU to Northbooks for providing me with a free Northbooks Ruled 5x8 Notebook, Made in USA to review. I was not compensated for this review. I receive product(s) for free so that I can provide my insight and experience. These are my honest opinions. Your experience may vary.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.