Product Description (from their site):
GRADUATED COMPRESSION 20-30mmHg - Better Blood Circulation as strongest compression happens at the ankle, and gradually decreases moving up the leg
PROMOTES FASTER MUSCLE RECOVERY - better oxygen circulation helps reduce lactic acid build up
SILVER YARN ANTI-BACTERIA FABRIC - Helps regulate temperature by keeping you warm when cold, and cool when hot
ANTI ODOR & ANTI STATIC - Deodorizes & keeps you dry & comfortable even with longer use
IDEAL FOR SPORTS & DAILY WEAR - Reduces muscle fatigue, especially if on your feet for long periods of time, or traveling
Product DescriptionAre your foot problems affecting the quality of your daily life?
On your feet for long hours and looking for Excellent & Effective Support?
Yet is Comfortable and Durable?
How Does CompressionZ Compression Socks Help You
- Offers sturdiness and stability to your foot with a snug fit, and still allows for full range of motion
- Reduce plantar fasciitis/ achiles tendon/ metatarsal/ heel pain symptoms and swelling
- May help aid your recovery
- Breathable and comfortable as we use anti itch material
- Insulated to keep your feet and leg warm, and offer great heel/ arch support
- Graduated Compression promotes better blood circulation
- Stays in place and does not slide down
- Retains shape even after multiple washes
- Anti bacterial material to reduce odor
- Allows greater flexibility & motion with no skin chafing or irritation
Who Is This Suitable For
- Field Sports
- Cross Training
- Gym Workouts
- Hiking/ Trekking
- Office workers
- Travelers on plane / long distance travel
- Nurses/ Workers on feet for long hours
Basically, wear them during your regular activity, or when you're sleeping - anytime!
Kindly refer to size chart in product images.
Sizing is based on US shoe size.
Small 7 & Under
Large 10.5 & Above
These Compression Socks (1 Pair) 20-30mmHg Graduated are very soft and of great quality! If you are in the market for great Compression Socks I would highly recommend the Compression Socks (1 Pair) 20-30mmHg Graduated!
available at Amazon
A big THANK YOU to CompressionZ for providing me with a free Compression Socks (1 Pair) 20-30mmHg Graduated to review. I was not compensated for this review. I receive product(s) for free so that I can provide my insight and experience. These are my honest opinions. Your experience may vary.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.