Monday, December 16, 2013

Wantable.com Makeup Box Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


MY REVIEW:

The "in" thing right now seems to be these monthly box subscriptions where you can get fitness gear, clothes, makeup, accessories, food, etc. I love this itea however, there is one downfall. Whenever you sign up for a subscription you are accepting to receive what they are sending everyone else no matter if you like it or not. While its a great opportunity to try stuff you end up paying for a lot of things you never wanted.


That was my thought until I discovered Wantable.com.  When you sign up for Wantable.com you take a “style quiz” and rate items based on if you like it, love it, or dislike it.  You’ll get a mixture of items that you like and love but never items that you’ve ranked as dislike.  Each box comes with full-sized premium makeup and samples. They even have intimate boxes ad well as accessory boxes! Basically any girls dream! You can decide to either pay for a monthly subscription or purchase one box. The monthly subscription boxes are $36/month and the one box purchase is $40.


I received my box right at my doorstop and couldn't wait to open it! I first noticed that they included an insert that told me what preferences I chose for that month and listed the products that were in the box. 


This month I received JAPONESQUE Angled Foundation Brush ($24.50), Whip Hand Cosmetics Cheek Flash Beachhouse ($18), Brazen Cosmetics Loose Eyeshadow Wicked ($18), Pomegranate Nail Lacquer Nail Lacquer Rose Garden Romance ($8.50) and a Skiin Instant Skin Tightener & Lin Filer Sample ($0). Totalling to $69!!! Wow! That is well over the one box cost! I love it!



These products are high value and in no way cheap. I highly recommend a Wantable.com  subscription service to anyone who is looking to try full sized products! If you are more interested in jewelry or intimates they also offer those boxes for the same price which is awesome. If you are interested in checking out the Wantable subscription box you can visit their website at Wantable.com.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment