Saturday, October 19, 2013

Qoileez! Adds The Cutest Fashion To Your Favourite Hairstyle, Pencils, Knitting Needles, Wine Glass And More! (Review)



Have you heard of Qoileez! yet?  I didn't until I was offered the chance to review them for free.  I visited the Qoileez! website and picked out three packs I loved and was sent them for free in order to review them.



I was able to find several ways to use them. These can be used as a hair accessory, a pencil grip, a bag closure, Wine glass charms/identifiers, cord holder/ties,  arts and crafts supplies, stethoscope ID tag, ID charm for scissors and so much more. One of the ways I like to use them is in children's hair. We gave a pack to my girlfriend's niece who is 3 and she cry's anytime we take them out! She looks so cute with them in her hair and she just loves it!



As far as I could see, the only downfall this product has is that with long use, the paint in the inner part started to chip. However, at only $4.99 for a pack of 7, it isn’t too much of an issue because you get a lot of use out of them before they begin to wear.



I think Qoileez! would be great gifts for anyone crafty or creative. Especially with the holiday season coming up on us quickly!  They would make great cheap and unique stocking stuffers.  And there are so many colors available, they could be perfect for anyone!
 
What about you.....how would you use Qoileez?

Connect to find out all the ways you can use Qoileez
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment