Monday, July 23, 2018

My Gift Stop- The Best Place for Last minute gifts for friends and family or great deals for yourself!!! Contest Time!!
















I have been so preoccupied with work and other hobbies, I haven’t had a chance to shop for birthday gifts for my mom, brother and my girlfriend! Not only are all their birthdays coming up, but I have a few other gifts I have to shop for as well. I’ve been hearing a bunch of good reviews about My Gift Stop, so I decided to visit their website and try it out. My Gift Stop is a known place to find great Watches for Men and Women!













My Gift Stop is super easy to navigate through! Basically, you select who you’re shopping for, what the occasion it is, and then it will narrow your selection down to the perfect gift that they think. You can also filter by price range or shop by name brand. This feature has saved me so much time. My Gift stop is an online shop offering luxury goods, name brand sunglasses, handbags, shoes, and much more at reduced prices.





Not only does My Gift Stop benefit me but it also benefits other from the purchases I or anyone else make. My Gift Stop donates a percentage of every sale to a global medical relief nonprofit program, Direct Relief. The amazing people at Direct Relief help those affected by poverty and disasters to improve both their health and their lives. Direct Relief has top charity ratings, including four-stars from Charity Navigator and a 100% fundraising efficiency rating from Forbes magazine. It’s a great feeling knowing that I’m contributing back to society when I make purchases through My Gift Stop.












Another great advantage of shopping with My Gift Stop are the points you earn! My Gift Stop allows you to earn 1 point for every dollar you spend on your site, which you can trade in the points for exclusive discounts and other awesome gifts. In addition to their great prices, they offer a 1-5-year warranty on their products and the return is effortless, unlike most companies.






Along with all these great incentives to shop at My Gift Stop, I would like to add one last one. If you shop at My Gift Stop you will be entered to win a $300 gift card!! So, take a moment out of your busy day to check out My Gift Stop to be entered to win the three HUNDRED dollars!!











I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment