Product Description (from their site): Reading Kingdom is an award-winning online program that teaches children 4-10 to read and write with comprehension at a 3rd grade level. The program is based on the work of Dr. Marion Blank from Columbia University, one of the world's top experts on reading and language development. It uses her patented and research based "6-SIM" (Six Skill Integrated Method) technique that yields incredible results. The program is extremely effective for both struggling readers and those who are on grade level because it does not rely solely on phonics-based instruction which is fraught with challenges because most words in English cannot be sounded out.
Here is a video overview of the program: http://goo.gl/UhGdgP
Here is a one page PDF about the program: http://goo.gl/sGGX4U
- The only program that uses the Six Skill Integrated Method developed by Dr. Marion Blank from Columbia University
- Program is adaptive and is personalized for each child
- Children can use the program on their ow
- Teaches children to read and write with comprehension at a 3rd grade reading level in only 12-18 months
- Works on any device with an Internet connection (including Windows, Mac, iPad, Android, Chromebooks, etc.)
I received the Reading Kingdom from http://www.readingkingdom.com/ in exchange for an honest review. I gave this Reading Kingdom to my 5 year old niece because she loves reading! It makes her proficient at reading! She thinks it is a lot of fun and it's also good for parents and educators as a tool. With Reading Kingdom, learning to read finally makes sense.
I would totally recommend this to anyone with kids!
A big THANK YOU to http://www.readingkingdom.com/ for providing me with a free Reading Kingdom to review. I was not compensated for this review. I receive product(s) for free so that I can provide my insight and experience. These are my honest opinions. Your experience may vary.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.