Tuesday, October 4, 2016

SnowCinda Replacement Accessory Silicone Bands Review




Product Description (from their site):

SnowCinda silicone replacement band for Fitbit Charge 2 is a collection designed for style that stands the test of time.
Prime Material: Made of eco-friendly and non-allergic soft silicone. Soft but durable.Incredibly comfortable for wearing.
Piratical Function: SnowCinda rubber bands for Fitbit Charge 2 is water-resistant, intended for high intensity workouts and sporting.
Variety of choices: Multi colors enable you changing SnowCinda replacement bands for Fitbit Charge 2 to fit your mood and daily outfit.
Package included: 1 SnowCinda silicone wristband for Fitbit Charge 2 only. Tracker/device is not included.

 





MY REVIEW:
I received the opportunity to review SnowCinda Replacement Accessory Silicone Bands. I am so happy with this product. It fit my fitbit perfectly. It is so comfortable to wear and very stylish. I would totally recommend it!

BUY IT NOW


A big THANK YOU to SnowCinda for providing me with a free  SnowCinda Replacement Accessory Silicone Bands to review.  I was not compensated for this review. I receive product(s) for free so that I can provide my insight and experience. These are my honest opinions. Your experience may vary. 
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment