Product Description (from Amazon):
Unlock Keurig 2.0 potential with the innovative CAFFÈ VERDE eco-filter that preserves the authenticity of your own personal coffee roast, while respecting both the environment and your hard earned dollars.
- VERSATILE: Channel the inner barista by selecting YOUR CHOICE of ground coffee or loose leaf tea
- EFFORTLESS: A hassle-free approach to preparing a smooth, rich and flavorful blend
- YOUR HEALTH COMES FIRST: 100% BPA, Lead and DEHP FREE
- UNCOMPROMISED QUALITY: Stainless steel mesh design boasts increased LONGEVITY and FLAVOR preservation
- COMPATIBILITY, All Keurig 2.0: Models 2007 - Present / Note that K-cup ® possesses Keurig 1.0 backwards compatibility
BUDGET LIKE A BARISTA
Consider that a daily coffee consumer spends $300+ on Keurig capsules. If you were to replace wasteful capsules with a CAFFÈ VERDE filter and McCafe® premium dark roast (found at your local convenient store), you can expect a conservative estimate of 60%+ savings.
I received The Caffè Verde-Keurig 2.0 Reusable KCup Carafe Filter from The Friendly Barista in exchange for an honest review. I was amazed at the quality of this product and how easy it has made brewing coffee and saving money! The pack includes a Keurig Carafe Filter and Single Cup K –Cup filter. I love the style and look of this product as well! The reusable K-Cups have micromesh stainless steel filters with 100% BPA free plastic and are easy to use and dishwasher safe. It really does what it promises! I highly recommend this Caffè Verde-Keurig 2.0 Reusable KCup Carafe Filter to anyone with a k-cup machine!
BUY IT NOW
A big THANK YOU to The Friendly Barista for providing me with a free Caffè Verde-Keurig 2.0 Reusable KCup Carafe Filter to review. I was not compensated for this review. I receive product(s) for free so that I can provide my insight and experience. These are my honest opinions. Your experience may vary.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.