Product Description (from Amazon):
ITS TIME TO GET RID OF THOSE MESSY OLD FASHION SALT AND PEPPER SHAKERS AND SPICE UP YOUR LIFE WITH KITCHEN COOKERY'S STAINLESS STEEL SALT AND PEPPER GRINDER SET
· Our Sleek Design looks great on any table or countertop
· Adjustable ceramic grinding core lets you manually choose the coarseness of your spices
· Round body fits nicely in your hand for an almost effortless grind
· Our Top Position Grinder keeps your table clean
· Covered lid caps that keep your spices fresher longer
· Suitable for Restaurant, Hotel, and Home use
- Comes in sturdy branded box
Easy Clean Up! Just unscrew glass bottom and hand wash in warm water with mild soap. Make sure it dries completely.
· They do NOT come filled with spices
· Before adjusting coarseness twist in the opposite direction to clear debris around ceramic rotor
If you are in the market for an affordable, fancy salt and pepper grinder set you will love the Kitchen Cookery's Salt and Pepper Grinder. As soon as I pulled these grinders out of the box I knew I was working with a very high quality product. Not only do they work amazingly but they are super easy to use!
The attention to detail and quality is out of this world! I have used these grinders at so many gatherings and all of my friends have bought themselves their own because of how user-friendly and convenient it is to have. The thing people love the most is the style of the product. It looks super fancy and expensive when really it is ONLY $15.97! It's just an all around perfect product! I would totally recommend this product to everyone I know.
You can purchase the Kitchen Cookery's Salt and Pepper Grinder at Amazon for just $15.97!
A big THANK YOU to Kitchen Cookery for providing me with a free Kitchen Cookery's Salt and Pepper Grinder to review. I was not compensated for this review. I receive product(s) for free so that I can provide my insight and experience. These are my honest opinions. Your experience may vary.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.