Product Description (from Amazon):
- 12% Polyester, 48% Nylon, 20% Bamboo Charcoal, 20% Rubber
- Wear right after birth. Can be used straight after birth to first help with uterus and pelvis recovery, then used to tighten the abdominal area as well as back support, as you will be bending down constantly to pick up your baby. Perfectly safe for both natural and c-section. Wide enough to be a corset, soft enough to be a wrap and strong enough to give you back support.
- Triple Compression. Easy to use 3 step fastening feels secure and comfortably tight. Two extra compression belts to reinforce key recovery areas, giving you an immediate waist line.
- Comfortably tight. You can wear it all day, everyday, even during sleep. Designed to bend, twist and move with your body and won't ride up, ever.
- Incredibly stretchy. Breathable Bamboo fibres form a rigid yet flexible material enabling easy, natural movements. Accelerate recovery with added infer-red to improve blood circulation.
- High quality, durable construction that will maintain its shape, wash after wash.
A great thing about knowing someone who recently had a baby is getting to buy them stuff. When I saw this Post-natal Recovery and Support Belly Band I loved it. I couldn’t wait to get it and give it to my sister-in-law who just had her first! She loved it and couldn't wait to use it! She loves that it doesn't slip, even when she is running around. Not only that, but the band grows with you, so you can use it throughout post-partum. Its triple compression technology it and 2 extra compression is perfect and works so well!
BUY IT NOW
A big THANK YOU to Mamaway for providing me with a free Post-natal Recovery and Support Belly Band to review. I was not compensated for this review. I receive product(s) for free so that I can provide my insight and experience. These are my honest opinions. Your experience may vary.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.