Product Description (from Amazon):
Garvon Beard Oil will help you get a 'rockin good beard'.
- It comes in a 1 oz glass bottle with dropper and contain the natural goodness of Argan and Jojoba Oil.
- Meticulously produced in the USA this beard oil can help you grow a silky, shiny beard.
- As the oils help soothe, protect and enrich your beard they can also help reduce beard itchiness.
- You can manage unruly beards, grow your beard longer and it fights split ends!- Suitable for all beard lengths Garvon beard oil is a versatile mix of natural oils and can even be used on hair.
- This version comes unscented - so no over-powering smells! Its long-lasting and safe to use.
I received a wonderful The Awesome NEW Beard Oil with Argan & Jojoba from Garvon in exchange for an honest review. Not only is this product super effective from the day you start using it but it really improves your beard! I love it! I gave it to my dad who loves grooming his beard and he is now obsessed.
This product does an amazing job conditioning and making the beard and stubble soft. The beard oil is fortified with Argan, Jojoba, and Shea butter all of which are great for the skin and hair. Organic Argan oil helps create a tight seal for your hair cuticles; Jojoba oil hydrates and repairs hair fibres; Shea butter builds volume for a shiny beard. One of the best parts is the size and how long it lasts! My dad said since using this products his beard is much easier to control. He also mentioned that they does a great job at softening his face too.
We would recommend this product to all our friends and family! It really does work amazingly!
BUY THE BEARD OIL
A big THANK YOU to Garvon for providing me with a free Awesome NEW Beard Oil with Argan & Jojoba! to review. I was not compensated for this review. I receive product(s) for free so that I can provide my insight and experience. These are my honest opinions. Your experience may vary.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.