Product Description (from their site):
Greenwald's Carpet, Fabric & Upholstery Stain Remover Is Beneficial In 4 Categories Because:
1. It's more powerful than traditional stain removers. It works wonderful on carpet, fabric and upholstery stains. Get's down and dirty on the toughest stains like pet urine, wine, coffee, food, blood, kiddo's, grease, etc.
2. It's less expensive, typically 30-70% in comparison with top brands.
3. It stores easily. Since the packets (6 are included) fit in the palm of you hand you can store gallons of our cleaner in a small kitchen drawer. Each packet makes a 32oz bottle so you receive 192 oz of cleaner total.
4. It's environmentally friendly from the standpoint that you recycle your spray bottle over and over again so no more filling up the local landfill with more plastic.
Easy Instructions For Use:
1. Drop one packet into a 32 ounce spray bottle. Do not cut the packet, it completely dissolves.
2. Fill with warm water.
3. Let sit for 60 seconds.
4. Gently shake.
5. It's cleaning attack time.
I received the Greenwald's Carpet & Fabric Stain Remover 6-Pack from Greenwald's in exchange for an honest review. I really like this product! I found it to be really helpful in cleaning my carpets. It smells fresh and works great! I love how easily it is made and quick too! All you do is fill the bottle up with warm water, drop two packs in, and the warm water will break it up and turn your water into a stain remover. I definitely found a use for it! My carpets now look brand new after using it! I'm in love! I highly recommend this product to everyone!
You can get your own Greenwald's Carpet & Fabric Stain Remover 6-Pack on Amazon
A big THANK YOU to Greenwald's for providing me with a free Greenwald's Carpet & Fabric Stain Remover 6-Pack to review. I was not compensated for this review. I receive product(s) for free so that I can provide my insight and experience. These are my honest opinions. Your experience may vary.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.