Sunday, September 29, 2013

Immuno-Viva Core Vitamins Review


Do you every feel the need for a little extra boost in your day? Like no matter how good you eat and exercise it never seems to be enough? I feel like that sometimes, especially after a good workout. The reason for this feeling is because your body not only burns fat during exercise but it also uses up a lot of vitamins and essential nutrients stored throughout your body to give your body power to exercise. That's why I've been looking for a good dietary supplement and I couldn't be more pleased with the one I recently started taking. It's called Immuno-Viva Core Vitamins.


I actually never heard about this product until I saw that they were looking for people to test and review their product on Tomoson. After I saw the posting I began to do research about their products and company to see what they were all about. I was very surprised with what I learned. Immuno-Viva products use all natural ingredients to raise the bar on antioxidant activity supplements. They have five different product lines that target different areas people want to improve; there's Core, Recovery, Ease, Boost, Defend+Energy and Renew. I got Core and it's designed to improve skin and body nourishment. According to their researchers Core Vitamins are supposed to support the immune system, heart health, skin health and help against free radicals. I believe that we all need a little extra something to help support optimal health.

 If you'd like to know more about what's in them the vitamins and how they can benefit you, just check out their website here. The Core vitamins look like big gel pills and you take two daily. Well I've been taking them for about a week now and I do believe they're helping..


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment